Thursday 24 April 2008

Photography

Before coming to back to England, I unfortunately ventured out to North-Eastern Pennsylvania. I'm sure some of you will ask, "What were you thinking?" When I studied there, I always thought the grass was greener on the other side; now I actually know that it is. Well, that's besides the point. Back in India, my grandfather gave me his old Soviet-made Zorki 4 camera. With it I photographed the saving grace of PA: beautiful cherry blossoms. Unfortunately, the reel got overexposed after a bit of an accident and I salvaged as much of it as I could. The two pictures I got (I believe) have some very cool effects. Enjoy...




Also, try this drink, it's amazing:

1 measure vodka
3 measures tonic water
4 to 6 1 cm chopped green chili rounds
Squeeze of lime
(you can also add a slice of cucumber if you like)

I call it liberation.


"I hate to complement you because you don't deflect compliments like normal people do; but, I was at Nobu last night, and I could totally see this being served there. Also, I tried their chocolate fondant and yours is better."
-My friend

Thanks i guess...

If you want something non-alcoholic, put slices of cucumber in your water. It's so yuppie, but so good.